• Marine detailing involves cleaning and maintaining a boat or yacht's exterior and interior surfaces.
• Detailing can help to remove dirt, grime, and other contaminants that can build up on a boat's surfaces over time.
• Exterior detailing includes washing and waxing the hull, deck, and other surfaces, as well as cleaning the windows and polishing metal fixtures.
• Interior detailing includes cleaning and conditioning the upholstery, carpets, and other surfaces, as well as cleaning the windows and polishing metal fixtures.
• Detailing can help to protect the boat's surfaces from sun damage, saltwater corrosion, and other environmental factors.
• Regular detailing can also help to extend the life of a boat's surfaces and maintain its resale value.
• Ceramic coating provides a durable, long-lasting layer of protection for a boat or yacht's surfaces.
• Ceramic coating can help to prevent damage from UV rays, saltwater corrosion, and other environmental factors.
• Ceramic coating can also help to prevent staining and discoloration from water spots, bird droppings, and other contaminants.
• Ceramic coating creates a hydrophobic surface that repels water and makes it easier to clean and maintain.
• Ceramic coating can enhance the shine and gloss of a boat or yacht's surfaces, giving it a showroom finish.
• Ceramic coating can help to prevent scratches and swirl marks from washing and other routine maintenance.
• Ceramic coating can also help to prevent oxidation and other forms of surface degradation that can occur over time.
• Ceramic coating is a cost-effective way to protect a boat or yacht's surfaces, as it can reduce the need for frequent waxing and other maintenance.
• Ceramic coating can also help to maintain the resale value of a boat or yacht by preserving its appearance and protecting its surfaces from damage.
Color Change/Vinyl Wrap